Monday, September 21, 2009

Image of the Week


Things I LOVE:
how the sun peeked out during an otherwise overcast day
that their faces and the sky are both properly exposed
that this picture came straight out of the camera
how there is only one shadow for all of them, family togetherness
how Tesila is sucking on her middle two fingers
how Dalia's hair is blowing in front of her face
the way that Brian and Britni are slightly crossing their legs
how green the trees are inthe background
those AMAZING clouds!

More of this cute family to come soon.

4 comments:

Carolyn Howell September 23, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

Alycia, These are my adorable granddaughters! Thank you for posting this so I can see it in SLC. This IS a great photo. I enjoyed your description of it. Love, G'ma Carolyn (Britni's momma)

tearese September 23, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

love when that happens with the clouds. And I love Gasworks Park! I used to live near there, before I got married.

Alycia September 24, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

Thanks for commenting Carolyn. I absolutely love your little granddaughters and will have more pictures up for you to look at soon. ;)

Tearese, thanks for commenting too. ;) I've actually never been to Gasworks park before this, but I LOVED it, that's really cool that you used to live near there!

britni jean September 25, 2009 at 1:22 AM  

alycia! thank you! i love it! i've already looked at this quite a few times, but just didn't get a chance to comment. i'm excited to see the rest.

About Me

I am amazed at the impact pictures have had in my life. In something as simple as the click of a shutter I can have those precious moments in my life preserved forever. This has become even more important to me since I have been married and had children. I look back at pictures even a month ago and can't believe how much my children have grown. Imagine if I didn't have that to look back on, and see how far they've come. I will always treasure those times, and continue to capture more as I look toward the future.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP