Monday, September 14, 2009

Image of the Week


Things I LOVE:
how it tells me a story
that I captured a part of our day
how Preston isn't wearing a shirt because he just came in from the slip and slide
his tousled hair
his blue eyes and pink lips
the way he has his arm rested on his daddy, and on his shoulder
how Gabe put's up with Preston resting his pointy little elbow on him while he's playing
how intently Preston's watching the playing of the wii
how he's the only thing in focus making him the focal point
the way the soft light from the window is making Preston glow
daddy, son bonding time, even if it is in front of the TV ;)

2 comments:

tearese September 23, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

love the texture and oldtime picture effect. Where did you get them?

Alycia September 24, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

Thanks Tearese, I'm glad you like it. ;) I have gotten free textures from

coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com

I think this particular one she had linked from flickr.

She also has free actions which I don't use much, but they also work with Photoshop Elements which is cool. You should definately check it out!

About Me

I am amazed at the impact pictures have had in my life. In something as simple as the click of a shutter I can have those precious moments in my life preserved forever. This has become even more important to me since I have been married and had children. I look back at pictures even a month ago and can't believe how much my children have grown. Imagine if I didn't have that to look back on, and see how far they've come. I will always treasure those times, and continue to capture more as I look toward the future.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP