Saturday, September 12, 2009

Carter's 3 Months Old

Yesterday while my older two boys were out playing on the slip and slide I took the opportunity to have a little impromptu photo session with Carter while he layed out in the shade.  He's getting so big already!
I want to be able to remember all of the little details about him the way he is right now, drool and all.
I might be slightly obsessed with his little feet
and toes.
And I'm glad he still likes to sleep, hopefully that lasts a while longer.  ;)

2 comments:

Janelle. September 19, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

Thanks for your comment Alycia! Any type of encouragement helps A LOT!! I love these shots...I love all the little details that you adore so much as a mom...hands, feet, spit bubbles :) And I love the bright colors. Congrats on the new camera and lens!! That's awesome! I'll keep up with your blog now!

britni jean September 25, 2009 at 1:24 AM  

i love these pictures of carter! so colorful. i really like the first picture with his big blue eyes! and his drool. awesome!

About Me

I am amazed at the impact pictures have had in my life. In something as simple as the click of a shutter I can have those precious moments in my life preserved forever. This has become even more important to me since I have been married and had children. I look back at pictures even a month ago and can't believe how much my children have grown. Imagine if I didn't have that to look back on, and see how far they've come. I will always treasure those times, and continue to capture more as I look toward the future.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP