Saturday, September 26, 2009

Brian, Britni, and their Girls

We had a fun day out on the town with my friend Britni, her husband Brian, and their two sweet girls.  They were so fun to photography with their happy-go-lucky personalities and crazy ideas.  We had a great relaxing time enjoying the beautiful scenery despite the light showers and overcast sky!




You don't get much cuter than this.




















I LOVE how Britni and Dalia are making the exact same face in the second picture.































Of course I had to snap a few of Preston with his "girlfriend."  Aren't they cute?  You would never guess Dalia is almost a year older than him... I guess it's okay that he likes this older woman. ;)

At the end of the day we stopped off for burgers a shakes, boy were they good!  And the girls were STILL as cute as ever!







4 comments:

Britni Jean September 26, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

alycia! you did such a great job! you have a great eye for taking pictures! i had so much fun looking at these. thank you thank you thank you! you're the best!

Mara Hinton September 28, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

Alycia! You are amazing! I look at your blogs all the time and just wish I could be a tenth as incredible as you are. I'd hire you any day and pay you whatever you want to take pictures for us! You're the best! We miss you and can't wait to see you in a couple of months.

Janelle. September 28, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

I really love the first one a lot! I love the city and the clouds...and the hydrant is cute too! Very fun!

tearese September 29, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

now I want to visit Seattle again just so my kids can go to the parks I've been to like that. Hey, that second park is where we took a bunch of our wedding pictures!

About Me

I am amazed at the impact pictures have had in my life. In something as simple as the click of a shutter I can have those precious moments in my life preserved forever. This has become even more important to me since I have been married and had children. I look back at pictures even a month ago and can't believe how much my children have grown. Imagine if I didn't have that to look back on, and see how far they've come. I will always treasure those times, and continue to capture more as I look toward the future.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP