Sunday, August 16, 2009

Simply Stunning

My cousin Rachel is just a few years younger than me.  I have memories of her as a young girl with very thick tangly hair.   Who would have known that that hair would turn into something so beautiful!  Rachel is one of the sweetest, most compassionate people I know.  She brings out the best in everyone around her.  Now this beautiful young woman has decided to serve an LDS mission.  She just got her call to serve in the Fort Worth, Texas mission, spanish speaking.  I just know that she'll be an amazing missionary!  Enjoy some pre-mission pictures.  Rachel's adorable little sister Sarah joined in a few pictures at the end as well.

1 comments:

Heidi August 17, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

Beautiful!! I loved them all! Congratulations on your call, Rachel--may you be blessed to find many lost sheep.

About Me

I am amazed at the impact pictures have had in my life. In something as simple as the click of a shutter I can have those precious moments in my life preserved forever. This has become even more important to me since I have been married and had children. I look back at pictures even a month ago and can't believe how much my children have grown. Imagine if I didn't have that to look back on, and see how far they've come. I will always treasure those times, and continue to capture more as I look toward the future.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP