Friday, August 21, 2009

Mateo and Kaho

Kristi met Ramsay while attending school in Hawaii.  They were from completely different worlds.  She grew up in Washington State and he came from Tonga.  But they had something in common... their love for each other. ;)  They are good friends of ours, and one of the cutest couples I know, and as you would expect their children are absolutely beautiful!  They just welcomed their fourth, little Mateo into the world so they wanted some pictures to remember it by. 

0 comments:

About Me

I am amazed at the impact pictures have had in my life. In something as simple as the click of a shutter I can have those precious moments in my life preserved forever. This has become even more important to me since I have been married and had children. I look back at pictures even a month ago and can't believe how much my children have grown. Imagine if I didn't have that to look back on, and see how far they've come. I will always treasure those times, and continue to capture more as I look toward the future.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP