Friday, January 1, 2010

Zakai

Zakai was born the day I went out of town for Thanksgiving, so we missed the window for newborn pictures, but at one month old he was still as cute as ever!  I loved the calm feeling in their home.  You could just feel how much love his parents have for him and I love that it can be seen through the pictures I was able to capture for them.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love the green rug that was in his bedroom!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Their beautiful cat even got in on the fun.  I've actually never seen a cat like me so much. ;)
Photobucket

Just one more of Zakai to remember him by.
Photobucket

4 comments:

tearese January 2, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

there are some really nice compositions in here! I love the green rug too, especially in the first picture.
I love the two of the mom and dad holding him where you can see the baby's bum, those are nice!

tearese January 2, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

oh I guess they're both the dad. Anyway, I like those!

Alycia January 2, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

Thanks Tearese! Those are some of my favorites too. ;)

Heidi January 24, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

Absolutely beautiful! I love the one with the little feet and Dad nuzzling him on the floor. Just melts my heart!

About Me

I am amazed at the impact pictures have had in my life. In something as simple as the click of a shutter I can have those precious moments in my life preserved forever. This has become even more important to me since I have been married and had children. I look back at pictures even a month ago and can't believe how much my children have grown. Imagine if I didn't have that to look back on, and see how far they've come. I will always treasure those times, and continue to capture more as I look toward the future.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP