Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Family

While we were in Utah for Thanksgiving I was able to take lots and lots of pictures.  I've been planning these ones of my family for months now.  Enjoy!
Photobucket
My mom...
Photobucket

Photobucket
My dad.
Photobucket

Photobucket
My older brother Tyler, his wife Mara, and baby Ashton.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Doesn't he have the cutest smile?  He's only a week younger than Carter.
Photobucket
My younger brothers Kyle and Bryant.
Photobucket
Bryant's almost 15 and getting taller and more mature every time I see him!
Photobucket
Kyle is an 18 year old stud... and a goofball. ;)  He's just finishing his first full semester of college.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gabe and I with our boys.  Thanks to Mara for taking the ones of all of us together!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Preston with his absolute favorite person ever!  They like to play legos together and even shared a room while we were there.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

This is my favorite of Preston.  He was actually smiling for the camera which rarely happens!
Photobucket

Merry Christmas everyone!
Photobucket
P.S. My brother Royce is not pictured because he's serving an LDS mission in Argentina, we miss him but know he's in the right place. ;)  You can see him pictured on the Christmas card.  Thanks to Vivien Van Leeuwen for the image.

4 comments:

Domanique December 18, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Oh my heck, when i say I want family pictures this is exactly what I want. So when are you coming to take my families? We'll fly you down, I'll use my allowance. It might be cause I just want to see you but these look amazing.

britni jean December 18, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

alycia! these look awesome! you did such a great job (of course i knew you would). your sweaters and clothing choices look great together. what a good looking family you have!

Kelli Nicole December 24, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

Beautiful family, beautiful picture, great location!

the Wilcox Family December 31, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

I love that spot! I've gone there a few times (and it is always busy!). I love the group pictures you took---very cute family!

About Me

I am amazed at the impact pictures have had in my life. In something as simple as the click of a shutter I can have those precious moments in my life preserved forever. This has become even more important to me since I have been married and had children. I look back at pictures even a month ago and can't believe how much my children have grown. Imagine if I didn't have that to look back on, and see how far they've come. I will always treasure those times, and continue to capture more as I look toward the future.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP