Saturday, September 5, 2009

Image of the Week


Things I LOVE:
that it tells a story.
the perspective.
his sandy feet...
and legs.
that he's covering himself in sand.
his daddy's sandals next to him.
that he's surrounded by toys but not using any of them.
the ladies behind in the background, what's a beach picture without one?
the trees.
the blue blue sky.
that he's wearing sunglasses.
the reflection in his glasses.
the fact that his glasses are going over his ear instead of behind it.
his beach hair.

Oh how I love my boy... and summertime. :)

0 comments:

About Me

I am amazed at the impact pictures have had in my life. In something as simple as the click of a shutter I can have those precious moments in my life preserved forever. This has become even more important to me since I have been married and had children. I look back at pictures even a month ago and can't believe how much my children have grown. Imagine if I didn't have that to look back on, and see how far they've come. I will always treasure those times, and continue to capture more as I look toward the future.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP