Monday, November 2, 2009

Josh, Chante, and Family

This family picked an AMAZING location to get their pictures taken at!  It's a place by the ocean where they have spent countless days during the summer.  They even spent a week camping there.  It was obvious they loved it and were comfortable there.  I had so much fun following them around helping them capture those memories to last a lifetime.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

My absolute favorite!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The cousins
Photobucket


Photobucket

Look at those eyes!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Heidi November 2, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

Alycia, some of these are REALLY good! My favorites are the one of just the backs of the two boys and the one of the parents near the end. The lighting is just stunning.

Momma J November 2, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

You are such a good photographer. These are great family photos! And such a beautiful place too!

About Me

I am amazed at the impact pictures have had in my life. In something as simple as the click of a shutter I can have those precious moments in my life preserved forever. This has become even more important to me since I have been married and had children. I look back at pictures even a month ago and can't believe how much my children have grown. Imagine if I didn't have that to look back on, and see how far they've come. I will always treasure those times, and continue to capture more as I look toward the future.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP