Thursday, November 12, 2009

Becky and Her Family

It was supposed to be pouring rain the day of this session.  When I woke up it was not sunny, but not raining either.  As I was driving there I got poured on, but it stopped completely when I arrived, and it just got better from there on out.  It seems like I always have way too many favorites.  For me every picture tells a story, and I don't want to miss any part of it.  This family had a lot of fun stories to tell too. ;)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The light ended up being beautiful toward the end of the session.  It was poking out of the clouds just enough.  This was my absolute favorite of the day, which is why it's in color and black and white, I just couldn't decide.  I love the the sweet baby hand poking up as she's comforting him, that is a moment that will always be remembered.
Photobucket

1 comments:

the Wilcox Family November 14, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

I like how you capture candid moments. . . . those are the real ones anyway, right?

About Me

I am amazed at the impact pictures have had in my life. In something as simple as the click of a shutter I can have those precious moments in my life preserved forever. This has become even more important to me since I have been married and had children. I look back at pictures even a month ago and can't believe how much my children have grown. Imagine if I didn't have that to look back on, and see how far they've come. I will always treasure those times, and continue to capture more as I look toward the future.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP