Monday, October 26, 2009

I Heart Faces - “Halloween Dress-Up” Photo Challenge

I have been following the "I Heart Faces" website for a while now and have never entered a photo into one of their challenges.  I usually can't think of a picture that will work for the weeks theme until after the deadline, but this week I was on top of things. ;)  My friend Heidi and I went out to take pictures of our little ones in their Halloween costumes before the weather got bad.  This is one of my littlest guy all dressed up like a little pea pod.  I got lots of photos of him smiling, and there will be more to come of those, but this one stuck out to me.  I love the expression on his face, kind of like he's wondering why in the world he's dressed the way he is propped against a wall.  Oh well, he'll catch on to the spirit of Halloween someday!

Photobucket


12 comments:

Mayhem At The McNeils October 26, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

what a great picture! TOOOO cute!! GREAT JOB!

Unknown October 26, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

So super cute! I really love entering those challenges.

Corey~living and loving October 26, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

What a cutie. I love the expression on his face.

have a happy week.

Anonymous October 26, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

what a perfect picture!

Cari October 26, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

SO Stinkin" Cute!!!

Abby October 26, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

So sweet! I love it!

tearese October 26, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

I look at that site too, and am also in the too-late boat. Fun picture!

Rebekah October 26, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

SO CUTE!!! I Just love it. And his exspression just makes the picture!

Capturing Sunshine October 27, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

If the pods on my sidewalk were this cute, I'd gather them all up and bring them inside to stay! Great great capture this week!!!

Jennifer October 27, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

That makes me smile! So cute!

Hayley October 29, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

Now this is beautiful!!! Great job, and your Bub is just soooo cute!

Ali October 29, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

So cute! I can never get tired of the baby sweetpeas! I love his little lean!

About Me

I am amazed at the impact pictures have had in my life. In something as simple as the click of a shutter I can have those precious moments in my life preserved forever. This has become even more important to me since I have been married and had children. I look back at pictures even a month ago and can't believe how much my children have grown. Imagine if I didn't have that to look back on, and see how far they've come. I will always treasure those times, and continue to capture more as I look toward the future.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP