Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ben's a Senior

Ben and I spent thirty minutes or so walking outside my house looking for good places to take some senior pictures.  He has a busy schedule and we had three days until his yearbook picture was due and his mom was happy to have anything.  I know how it is.  My teenage brothers are the same way... camera shy, but it's such a fun time of life so I know he (and of course his mom) will be glad for the memories, and I think we did a pretty good job all things considered.  Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to capture those memories for you Ben, and for being such a great sport!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

tearese October 14, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

looks like you found a good spot! I like the first and last ones, as well as the arms folded.

the Wilcox Family October 17, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

Are you lovin' your new camera?? You got some good lookin' shots with it. . . I like the montage (sw??) of photos.

About Me

I am amazed at the impact pictures have had in my life. In something as simple as the click of a shutter I can have those precious moments in my life preserved forever. This has become even more important to me since I have been married and had children. I look back at pictures even a month ago and can't believe how much my children have grown. Imagine if I didn't have that to look back on, and see how far they've come. I will always treasure those times, and continue to capture more as I look toward the future.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP