Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Holly, Matt, and Baby Sam

This is my good friend Holly.  She is a photographer as well, so this year we decided to trade family pictures.  We're doing ours tonight so I'll post when they're up as well!
Holly and her husband Matt got married on the exact same day as Gabe and I.  Who knew that some day we would have little boys so close in age!  After little Sam was born he spent a few days in the NICU due to a blood platelet problem.  You wouldn't know it now.  He is the happiest most smiley baby I've ever seen.  It's probably because his parents love him sooo much and went through a lot to bring him into this world.  This kind of love is something you can easily see just by looking at them...
Our version of "Abbey Road"
It started to get really dark for picture taking
so we decided to call it a day.

2 comments:

tearese September 3, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

I love the silouhette ones. And what'd you do to that one withtheir faces and the sunset? It's cool.

Alycia September 4, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

Thanks, the silouhette's are some of my favorites too! With the one that had their faces and the sunset I took two different exposures. One with the sky exposed and the other with their faces. Then in photoshop I merged the two together.

About Me

I am amazed at the impact pictures have had in my life. In something as simple as the click of a shutter I can have those precious moments in my life preserved forever. This has become even more important to me since I have been married and had children. I look back at pictures even a month ago and can't believe how much my children have grown. Imagine if I didn't have that to look back on, and see how far they've come. I will always treasure those times, and continue to capture more as I look toward the future.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP