Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Littlest One

My pregnancy with this little one was not the easiest.  I know that most pregnancy's aren't easy, but this one was a little different than the norm.  I was diagnosed with kidney stones when I was about six months pregnant and was in the hospital for about four days just for pain management because their's nothing else they can do.  Let me tell you, they are much worse than birthing a child!  I was in pain for about a month, and it was intense for half that.  When the pain was finally going away I found myself in the hospital again, but this time for pre-term labor.  The kidney stones had jarred something inside of me to start my contractions.  For the last 2 1/2 months of my pregnancy I was on awful medication and confined to my home and couch.  I'm lucky that I have a helpful husband and a wonderful mother-in-law who was able to come visit us for a month, keep our house clean, and cook us yummy meals!  All the trial was well worth it after little Carter arrived, perfect as ever... after I was induced might I add!  He's just lucky he's such a good baby.  :)

0 comments:

About Me

I am amazed at the impact pictures have had in my life. In something as simple as the click of a shutter I can have those precious moments in my life preserved forever. This has become even more important to me since I have been married and had children. I look back at pictures even a month ago and can't believe how much my children have grown. Imagine if I didn't have that to look back on, and see how far they've come. I will always treasure those times, and continue to capture more as I look toward the future.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP